Thursday, February 14, 2008

So I have been tagged...

This is my first official meme tag by EM so I hope this is all good and a bag of chips!



7 random or weird things about myself.


The rules are as follows:

# Link to the person who tagged you

# Post the rules on your blog.

# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.


Annnnddd GO!!


1. If I'm eating with you, no problem, if I'm doing anything else while you eat near me then I may be thinking of the 50 different ways I could kill you silently with your fork!! I can't stand the sound of someone eating.


2. I like to make condomate sangwiches, that's right... a chip and mayo or cheeze wiz and pickle sangwich. Hey when all you gots in the fridge is a loaf of bread and some condiments and your toaster is broken you do what you gots to. People still look at me funny when I take a bag of nacho chips and spread them over a couple slices of bread with mayo on them. A little white trash I know.


3. I can watch or listen to a favorite movie or song over and over and never get sick of it.... ever! The most I ever watched a movie is Farris Bulers Day Off and I watched it for an entire week solid. All day everyday!! And the most I listened to one CD as on a 10 hours shift, the CD was a total of 34 min long.


4. I do NOT get hangovers... ever and I have drank everything from Wild Turkey to Absinthe and beers (too many) to Vodka. It's my super power... jealous?


5. If I feel I need a good cry I just watch Armageddon and wait for that final sceen between Willis and Affleck, don't know why but that shit turns me into Nigra falls. (little Scrooged reference)


6. I shave when I'm mad or drunk. I'm not totally sure it's a safe thing to do in either case but it is very calming. It's kinda like a meditation... relaxing.

7. I have spent my entire child hood as a fat kid and a bit of a geek and I think it's good because it made my skin a little thicker, and now that I'm getting my skinny on I'm not suck an asshole about it. Much like working fast food it made me a better person because I know what it's like to be on that end of the counter.


Well there you are! I tag...




i am the diva

Darth Mommy

Idle Thoughts

(-_- ). ). ). ) ). ). ).

Nicole

Slyde

Missy Cat

There... now yall at it!