Sunday, January 13, 2008

This is the year of change.

Well it's been a quit a few years of fun and games. I have avoided student loans, ignored the credit card companies and never thought I could purchase a home. Spent over 400 dollars in one comic shop visit and never really finished a project I started. But this is the year that all things change. I told myself that this was the year we are going to finally get out of debt and get into a house. No more late night or party weekends. Just means that I have to work, work and work. But that's good a year of productivity will be good for all. Wifey and I are just a few packages away from finally sending off the children’s book we want to publish and I have a few sketchbooks full of character drawing it is time to do something with. So I packed up the video games and organized the Batcave so I can be the most productive I have been in a long time. We are also putting artwork on line again for sale, which feels good. If you would like to check it out here is the link.

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/auctions/item.php?id=3132

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/auctions/item.php?id=3155&mode=1

http://www.comicartcommunity.com/auctions/item.php?id=3228&mode=1

As most of my friends will tell you I have a real hard time saying no so I know that it will not be easy. I like being a social person but that will now be saved for special occasions, very special occasions. I also am going to get into the best shape I have ever been in, in my entire life. A friend of mine has sent me his work out regiment and at the end of this week I am using a bit of my pay-check and I am going to get a gym membership, then lookout world Super-Sab is on his way. Not more Adam West belly!!

I did not make this a New Years resolution because lord knows how often those are broken. I just told myself that it is time. I have always been a fat or chubby person and now that I am a Dad I want to get into super shape. Plus this is the year that we are putting together a big Halloween event and I am Superman so, you know, gots to have muscles.

Four days and counting... I will for sure let know what my body thinks of my new plan come this weekend!