Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's been too long.


Well - it’s been too long. I am kinda new at this game so it looks like I’m gonna follow a b.e.earl formula, and I’m sure many others, bullet form. Not my favorite but we will see how it goes.

- I left you all last with a clean computer and a Terminator T-T.V. review.


- This past week has been crazy busy, not at work one or three, but work two. (that is unfortunately drawing which I want to be work one, but that’s for another day) I was tapped by our Saskatoon branch of the Lung Association to do a set of drawing for a “Sleep Apnea” booklet and they went all well and good. I have to send a shout out to I am the diva because it is her connection to a friend that works at the Lung Assoc. that got me the work. And if you are an artist you know that any published work is good work!! This has now led to a second project that I have been tapped for - sweet! (No work three this weekend… ah well It’ll be there next weekend!)


- We also got back into the commission game and one of our auctions sold, now the fella that bought the drawing would like a counterpart. I love commission work it’s here, I do it, it’s done and I’m onto the next one!


- We are finally getting back into LOST with the whole catchin’ up our friends on season two, man they are gonna love season 3!! That one’s just for you Laura. hehe…


- I finally got all of Metalocalypse with the wifey (Fourleafclover) and man I could watch like a billion more times. It is the best thing since…Home Movies! My next entry is going to be all about the show!


- I’m not sleeping so well, but I think it’s a combination of working too much and really wanting summer to be here and wishing I could fight crime…seriously.


- The Deviant Art page is officially up! Check it out.

http://vanesch-art.deviantart.com/

- Like most people trying hard to climb out of debt… student loans, (worst idea ever asking to borrow money form the government). Like pulling teeth to get it but boy oh boy when they want it back watch out! Although good things come to those that have to wait and I have successfully not made a student loan payment in about 6 or seven years! I just let my income tax pay it off every year! Stupid government paying themselves back with there own tax money, I love it.

Well - I think you are all caught up and I’m too busy to keep typing this stuff up tonight! More same bat-time and more same bat-channel!